Upload Limit Reached!

I found out the hard way that Blogspot limits the ammount of pictures you can upload to it...
sob... sob...





But it's ok! I found an alternative site to upload my images!
ImageShack!!!




This time i think I'v got unlimited uploads... but it's a hassle...
However, I'v got a cool toolbar with my IE so i can upload pictures to the site without goin into the site and waiting and waiting... hehe...
ImageShack is a good site... i wud recommend it but it is a little too simple... your pictures are put in one big folder so you cant organise them.
But it's FREE... so... wadeva...

BLOGSPOT.COM!!! GIVE ME UNLIMITED UPLOADS PLZ!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding The New SPM (2021) English 1119 Paper Format

What To Do When Your Unifi Service Suddenly Drops

The Millennial Trains Project: A Transcontinental Conference On Tracks

My CPT Results

Rukun Negara dalam Inggeris, Melayu, Cina, & Tamil